Wednesday, December 5, 2012


I wonder how it feels to have total control over the way I feel because sometimes it feels like I don't have any. I never know how I will feel in the morning or if something is going to piss me off that day or make me sad or mad. I feel as if I just throw caution to the wind and jump into each day trying to dodge everything that flies by me.
What I do have control over is the things that I can do to try to prevent my feelings from hopping all over the place; Good sleep, venting my feelings, staying away from anything that can make me shoot me up high because it's the free fall afterwards that I have a hard time handling, like caffeine, alcohol and sugar. I do have sugar and caffeine daily, but not much and I'm prepared for it and I only drink alcohol on occasion now.
I'm moody. I'm pissy. I'm tense. I'm angry. I'm happy. I'm hopeful And sometimes, I just can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment