Thursday, December 6, 2012

My dreams can suck it


I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while due to the fact that nightmares have been creeping into my mind for the past couple of nights. It has been a constant recycling of a few dreams that I would like to get rid of.
One of which, I was informed by, not only people who I know, but also complete strangers, that my dog is dead and I was incessant that she wasn't, screaming at the top of my lungs that it was untrue. This one has now showed its face three times. It had done its job, I would like it to move on now.
I know my dreams are my subconscious yelling out for me to acknowledge it and I, obviously, have work to do to deal with the loss, but some peaceful sleep would do wonders.
Obla di Obla da Life goes on, I know. It just takes me awhile. Oh, at the end of the dream I finally stop my hissy fit and screams and I accept it that she is gone. So, I'm getting there. My subconscious is letting me know while I'm swept away in a safe place.
"Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so."
- Belva Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment